Friday, October 10, 2008

2nd Annual Lacey Day


So two years ago, my family took an awful hit. We lost my young cousin Lacey to a tragic car accident on the night of her prom. Since then, we've all been picking up the pieces. I am most proud of Lacey's immediate family, who have grown together and also worked as advocates for teen driving safety. They have also been supporting local Philly youth with scholarship money.

If you are around Philly this weekend, come out to Holy Name Church on Sunday between 3 PM and 7 PM. We close off the street, everyone is happy, and we celebrate the life of a great young girl that was cut WAY too short. You can find out more about my cousin Lacey and the scholarship fund by click HERE.

I'd love to see you all there. The cost is only $25 and goes to a great cause.

No comments: