Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fishtown Social Club T-Shirts (and other T-Shirts)

My friends Ed Booth and Tommy Mullen and I have recently started making T-Shirts for Ed's trademarked company "Fishtown Social Club".  I have known Eddie and Tommy for many many years, and I am very happy to be a part of this new venture.  We sold the first shirt at the "Sketches of Fishtown" book release party in January.  They sold really well, and now I see folks wearing them all over the neighborhood.  I believe some are still available.  If you are interested, e-mail me: phillytoon@yahoo.com. Here is the initial black and white design: 
 Here is the final with color:
Years ago, I designed these Fishtown Dirtball shirts.  It was kind of a joke, because "Dirtball" was the worst possible insult you could say to someone in my neighborhood when I was a kid.  The Dirtball shirts sold out pretty fast. Here is the men's:
 And here is the smaller girlie fit:
Also, here is a Fishtown shirt I designed years back based on a tattoo design:
These older shirts are no longer available.  But I have been thinking about printing up more.  I love my neighborhood.

Here is a shirt design I did for my buddy's son's bachelor party (no, that was NOT MY bachelor party):

1 comment:

Asnan Rifai said...

Hello bloggers! We would like to invite all of you to join our Blogging Community. Promote your blog at http://indomarking.com